5K RACE STARTS 7:00AM **Registration will be available at bib pickup at the IAHPERD State Convention Pheasant Run from 10am-4pm on Thursday, November 19th**
: The Outrun Obesity initiative is hosting a 5k run/walk in conjunction with the folks who are on the front lines of childhood obesity prevention - our Physical Educators and Health Teachers!
: The run will take place at the Pheasant Run Golf Course and will be a fast, scenic, and closed course for a great Friday morning run.
- Registration, Packet Pickup, and Post Race Refreshments will be located in the Atrium at Pheasant Run Resort (RACE DAY ONLY)
- Parking is available to the East of the resort center in the large resort parking lot.
- The Start of the race will be in the Southeast corner of the resort parking lot adjacent to the golf course.
- Warm up with hot cocoa at the finish line!
- Chip timing provided by J3 Timing
- Results and Finisher Photos posted online after the event
- T-Shirts for all runners registered by November 9th
- Great scenery and views on a great community golf course